Join MasterVoices on an “Insider’s” Patrons Trip to Aix-en-Provence this summer!
An exciting itinerary is planned for you to visit the world-famous Festival d’Aix (celebrating its 75th anniversary season) featuring enthralling performances, fine dining, and exclusive activities from July 19 through July 22.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Ticket to performances at Théâtre du Jeu de Paume and Grand Théâtre de Provence, including:
- COSI FAN TUTTE (New Production)
- THE THREEPENNY OPERA (New Production)
- WOZZECK (New Production)
- PICTURE A DAY LIKE THIS (World Premiere)
- Beethoven’s MISSA SOLEMNIS
- Guided tour and Wine Tasting at Château La Coste
- A private tour and Lunch at the Frank Gehry-designed LUMA in Arles
- An excursion to Avignon, home of UNESCO world heritage sites and a visit to the Palais des Papes with lunch at La Vieille Fontaine
- Visit to Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean (MUCEM)
- Visit to port of Cassis, with a boat trip into Les Calanques National Park
CONTACT AND SPECIAL REQUESTS For specific reservation needs please contact Christopher Judd.
Christopher Judd: email@example.com (646) 435-9052
A block of rooms at the Aquabella Hotel and Spa has been reserved for the tour. Rates are available by request.