Like many of you, we have been closely monitoring developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control as well as other public health officials and entities. With the health and safety of our artists, staff and audiences being of the utmost importance to us, we have made the decision to postpone our 4/2 performance of Carmen, which will now take place on June 19, 2020 at 8pm.
Due to this rescheduling, please consider one of the following options and at your convenience contact the appropriate party.
- Transfer your tickets to the new performance date of June, 19, 2020 by contacting Geneva Lyman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include Ticket Buyer Name, Order Number and Seat Location in the email.
- If you are unable to attend – we respectfully ask you to consider these options
- Donate the value of your ticket purchase as a tax-deductible contribution by contacting Geneva Lyman at email@example.com
- Or – contact your point of purchase for a refund.
We will also be revisiting the timing and content for our May Bridges performances.
Thank you so much for your support of MasterVoices and for your understanding. We’ll be continuing to devise captivating artistic programs and meaningful ways of serving you, our beloved community, during this interim period.
Stay tuned to this space for more details, or sign up for our eblasts.
Be safe, keep in touch, and know that we’ll be back together making music once this challenge has been met and our city restored to its boisterous, brilliant self.
The Board, Staff and Singers of MasterVoices